Online course (by Skype) is an option of individual course that can take place between 6.00 AM and 10 PM (GMT+1). Date and time is agreed upon with high degree of flexibility.
Online course is for you, if:
- you live outside Poznan,
- you live in Poznan but still do not want to waste your time for commuting,
- you are available early in the morning or late in the evening,
- you travel a lot, but want to have regular lessons,
- you like learning from your home or work.
Online course is substantially identical to individual course. You receive:
- support from dedicated coach who will help you reach your linguistic targets,
- custom materials adapted to your needs and interests,
- interesting recordings to watch and listen plus reading texts that will enlarge your vocabulary and learn Polish spoken language,
- emergency help in some situations, e.f. translating or writing and email or official document,
- acquaintence with selected most interesting elements of Polish culture – movie, music, literature, history etc.
All materials are shared before the course.
How do you get enrolled in the course?
- Get in touch with us by phone, e-mail or contact tab at our webpage,
- Write what is your target and how often would you like to meet with a coach.
We will answer as soon as possible and set together time and date for first meeting.
GROUP COURSES ONLINE
Online group course on four levels to choose from: A0, A1, A2, B1. You don't have to live in Poznań to participate in our group courses.
- We meet twice a week for 60 minutes.
- There are a max 5-6 people in the group.
- We set the days and hours of lessons together during an organizational meeting.
- You get all the materials from us by email before the lesson.
- The monthly cost is only 200 PLN.
ONLINE GROUP COURSES AT OUR SCHOOL: