Courses are in small groups (between 4 and 8 people) are most suited for people that like learning with others, they need interaction to better acquire new skills. The major focus during these courses is communication therefore we initiate situations that require using spoken language, f.e. shopping, buying train ticket, ordering a lunch in a restaurant, booking hotel room. Obviously we introduce the most important grammar aspects but they stem from a given context and communication situation.
To whom is group course dedicated?
Mostly for people who:
- like learning in group and interaction with other people,
- want to learn spoken Polish,
- like having fun and linguistic games,
- can meet twice a week for 90 minutes,
- look for low cost option to learn Polish.
We have groups at various levels with continuous recruitment process.
How to enroll in the course?
- Get in touch with us by phone, email or contact tab at our webpage.
- Ask when the course starts for your level.
COURSES SCHEDULE IN OUR SCHOOL:
- A0 (beginner level) Mondays and Wednesdays 18:00 - 19:30, start 26th October, monthly price 280 PLN
- A0 (beginner level) Mondays and Wednesdays 9:00 - 10:00, start 26th October, monthly price 200 PLN
- A0 (beginner level) Tuesdays and Thursdays 19:00 - 20:00, start 27th October, monthly price 200 PLN
- A0+ (beginner level for a people who have already learned Polish before) Tuesdays and Thursdays 17:00 - 18:00, can be joined after writing a placement test, monthly price 200 PLN
- A1+ Tuesdays and Thursdays 18:00 - 19:00, can be joined after writing a placement test, monthly price 200 PLN
- A1-A2 Mondays and Wednesdays 10:00 - 11:00, start 26th October, can be joined after writing a placement test, monthly price 200 PLN
- A2-B1 (for a people who wants to prepare for certificate exam) Mondays 18:30 - 19:30, Thursdays 18:00 - 19:00, start 26th October, can be joined after writing a placement test, monthly price 200 PLN
All our group courses last approximately 3 months (24 lessons). Our students receive a course completion certificate. They can also continue their studies in another group or at a higher level.
If you have more questions or want to sign up for the course, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact link: